Vitamin B12 is an essential nutrient that should be supplemented when following a vegan diet. In this video, I explain why B12 is important, how it is absorbed, where it’s made, and why it should be supplemented.
– Dr. McDougall B12: https://www.drmcdougall.com/misc/2007nl/nov/b12.htm
– Dr. Greger B12: https://nutritionfacts.org/topics/vitamin-b12/
– Livestock Supplementation: http://baltimorepostexaminer.com/carnivores-need-vitamin-b12-supplements/2013/10/30#sthash.RerFgkfc.dpuf
– How Common is B12 Deficiency?: https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/89/2/693S/4596795
– US CDC Deficiency Report: https://www.cdc.gov/nutritionreport/pdf/4Page_%202nd%20Nutrition%20Report_508_032912.pdf
View the Original Source by Clicking Here